Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Moving To LA

After moving to LA 5 months ago, I can tell you it's been quite an adventure. The highs and lows of surviving in this city will astound you if you're thinking about making the same journey.

Most people move to LA to involve themselves in the entertainment industry in some form. In fact, I've met people from around the world who have moved here to find their big break. The most beautiful people, the leaders of every group, the movers and shakers of the world all flock to this city to be noticed.

If everyone here is multi talented, how do you stand out in the crowd? I'll teach you. I'll teach you from start to finish. I'll show you an inside look at how I survived and how I support myself while I'm going after my goals.

Get ready to be informed and inspired! If you are an artist and you possess the Artists Might, you too can make it here and be seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment